Partner：Delta Tech Engineering
The machine is a part of a complete production line located in Hungary at a plant of a global automotive supplier. The production line produces interior electronic boards with a relay and fused outputs. The production line’s cycle is 33secs and capable to product 10 different types. The testing machine has been developed and produced by the DELTA - TECH ENGINEERING OFFICE LTD., Hungary, designing and manufacturing special purpose machines, assembly lines and production lines based on individual requests since 1995.
The company’s activities include mainly the automotive, plastic, metal processing and electronic industry area on a world-wide scale from China and Japan to the US and Brazil. The DELTA-TECH Co. has applied a lot of ADVANTECH products in its developments and products.
The End-Of-Line tester machine must perform a complete product test, including voltage, current, continuity, frequency, and time measurements. During test the machine computer should communicate with the board via LIN, read and write its memory and command operation modes. At the end of the test the customer label should be printed to the product and also should validate the code content.
Both local and remote data storage has been requested by the customer.
The core of the testing machine is an Advantech industrial PC configuration：
- ACP-4000 4U rackmount chassis. This chassis has supports up to 15 add-on cards, shock resistant disk drive bay which makes the data storage more robust and lockable front door to prevent unauthorized access
- PCE-5B13-08A1E backplane with 1 CPU, 8 PCI and 4 PCIe slots. Thanks to the quite huge amount of slots the number of I/O and DAQ cards can be easy extended
- PCE-5129G2-00A1E CPU card which supports the 6th generation Intel Core i7 CPUs. The dual LAN helps to separate the data and control networks from each other
- SQF-S25M8-256G-SAC SDD in RAID 1 to reach the high stability and redundancy in data storage
- FPM-2150G-R3BE Resistive Touch screen is used as an HMI
- EKI-3725 Gigabit Industrial switch. Thanks to the compact size the integration requests small space
The Advantech IPC configuration was a powerful solution for the test, multi-threading test step processing with the maximum customer's satisfaction.